THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Thursday, February 19, 2009

NOW, THAT'S A PIZZA!

Last night hubby and I were starving and knew our son would be to after work so I said, "I'll make a pizza and so it won't take so long I'll make the dough with Bisquick." I knew he wouldn't want no Bisquick dough so he said, "No way, I'll make the dough myself." I swear that man makes the best pizzas. This is a veggie pizza made from scratch and the crust was about one inch thick. I actually didn't even have any because I'm on a diet and it 8p.m. I just had a slice of paper thin magherita pizza.
Don't think I won't have a slice of that huge pizza I'm having some for lunch today. LOL!

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Well your entitle to it. Have two pieces on me. I never say I am on a diet now, I usually just say I am moderating my intake of food.:) Hey that's pretty good huh. I'm eating a licorice right now.:) Take care.