THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chicken Shrimp Tortilla Soup

. Ingredients for the soup.

Saturday, I made Chicken Shrimp Tortilla soup. I love tortillas soup but had never ever made it. I never order it at a restaurant either, I usually eat it at a friends house.I really made it for my husband so I made it really spicy and he loved it so much he had two bowl fulls. I made Mexican rice to go with the soup and that was really good. I didn't even taste the soup because if I have anything with a lot of spice I will have a hard time breathing and will start choking so I made myself some fish with tomatoes and zucchini which was excellent. Oh by the way I have lost two pounds since I started my diet a week ago and I'm thrilled.

1 comment:

GlorV1 said...

Ooh that pizza looks delicious. I want a piece. Your husband makes a great pizza. Thx. for sharing.