THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

What Happened To The Quilting You Ask

Many of you are probably wondering why I haven't been posting any quilting stuff on my quilting blog right. Well please bear with me while I'm trying to recover from my back which has been giving me trouble . The sitting that is required with my quilting would really set my recovery back. Before I start back with quilting I have to finish my son's curtains for his New York apartment which is on the 26th floor of a building. All he has are blinds and curtains would surely help block off more of the cold right now. I'm not done with quilting yet. It's my favorite thing to do. I also have to make curtains for my kitchen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Esteemarlu,
What a beautiful name!!! Thank You so very much for the very special and sweet compliment!!! My hands have not started to hurt...yet, but I am still kind of a beginner. I have been making dolls for 9 years, and what i dont like about dolls is the stuffing part! I am working on another Izannah cage doll right now. What type of dolls did you make? I wish i knew how to quilt, i definately have enough fabric to make a couple of quilts, and I just want more and more fabric...are you the same way?
many Hugs to you, and so glad to meet you!
Jackie

GlorV1 said...

I hope your back feels better and I can hardly wait to see some of you quilting works. Take care.