THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HOW SWEET

I just had to post some pictures of my trip to South TX . The little girl is daughter of a my cousin's daughter who I consider my younger sister. I cared for her for so many years when she was little.We are still very close to this day. I love her kids and being around her young daughter fulfills my desire for a granddaughter. She wanted to come home with me. Hopefully she can spend it me with me during school vacation. Seeing her 14 year old who is 6 foot 3 really made me feel old and tiny. Her middle son is my godson and boy does he look like his grandfather,my cousin. I love those kids.

2 comments:

Marla said...

Sounds lile you were in my neck of the woods. Wish I'd have known, I'da put on a pot a coffee!

Diane said...

She is adorable!