THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Saturday, June 17, 2006

New Quilt Books

Yesterday, I went to JoAnn's to use my 40% off coupon before it expired. The first thing I went for were a couple of bags of cotton batting which I am totally hooked on. I got a pattern I had been eyeing for a while and the fabric I need for it, got some thread which was 50% off. Well, then I noticed the quilting books were also 50% off and that I don't think those have ever gone on sale, so what do I do, I put the batting back and get four books and two magazines instead. I have to watch what I buy this summer. ************** GRATITUDES 1. My son doing the lawn without complaining. 2. My hubby washing dishes this morning. 3. The rain we had today,my roses were so thirsty. 4. The Cardinal that flew by our van while we were driving.

No comments: