THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Quilt Progress In Videos

I am filming my progress on the 2010 Christmas quilt I started a few weeks ago if anyone wants to see it. I have posted 3 videos on my Youtube channel if anybody is interested. I'll be doing that with every quilt I make from now. It does take time and it can be difficult doing it by myself but it has also been fun. You can also fine the first video on the left of this blog. You really can't miss it. This is the first quilt I machine quilt using the meandering quilting design and I am totally hooked on it. I'm already 2/3's finished with the quilt and that's because I have only quilted about two hours a day due to a bad back. I used the 505 spray and that stuff really really works! It worked so well I accidentally sprayed some on my flip flop and my foot got stuck to it. I love not messing with pins of any kind but I think I will still thread baste the quilts I hand quilt. I enjoy hand quilting too much to stop doing it completely.
2010 Christmas Quilt-Video 1


2010 Christmas Quilt-Video 2

2010 Christmas Quilt-Video 3

2010 Christmas Quilt-Video 4

2010 Christmas Quilt-Video 5
Notice how the quilt top is getting bigger.

No comments: