THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Friday, December 11, 2009

Now I'm Freaking P O

Are you ready for this? Remember I said I was suppose to get the washer and dryer yesterday well the delivery guys were here and I was so excited. I already had a load of clothes to wash. Well when the guy opened up the box of the dryer we noticed a big ugly dent in the back of it. I couldn't believe it and I was ready to spit nails. I immediately got on the phone with Home Depot and told them. Hell, they couldn't believe what had happened either so now we have another delivery set up for Wednesday. I should get a free microwave or something for all this hassle. Maybe our old washer and dryer are doing some kind of something to stay home. HA! When I told my son what had happened all he could say was"'Call me back I'm not hearing you correctly." Hubby said "Hell at this point I'll take whatever color they have orange, green or purple." Cotton and Oreo are doing great after being neutered. There really are no stitches on the cut the vet made. The cut is about 1/2 inch and they are playing around like nothing happened and eating like crazy. Cotton was acting a little weird when I brought him home though. He kept putting his paw in the water bowl. Hubby thought he was high on the meds they gave him. It's so good to have my little boys back home.

No comments: