THE NICHE OF A QUILTER, READER, PET LOVER, AND GARDNER

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dick & Jane Quilt Top # 2

This is how I decided to use the left over Dick and Jane blocks that I had left from the first Dick and Jane quilt top. I wanted this to be more girly so I added flower prints. I used all the retro girly prints I had that were big enough. I'm sure I could keep going using up smaller scraps from this quilt top but I think not. I wonder how many quilt tops I could make from the same fabric scraps. Another time. I will use the Baptist Fan quilting design and bind it with red fabric. Can't help but think of crayons when I see this quilt top. This will make a 52x57 quilt.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, I love that one, too! Yes, I agree - crayons come to mind. That will be so darling bound in red.